915F/H Allows Custom Fitting for Fairway Wood or Hybrid Iron Lengths
- 915F/H Offers Two Weight Bores to enable assembly within a 3” difference to achieve fairway wood or hybrid club lengths.
- Full Forward Face Progression design offers the option of a hybrid club that sets up with the look of a fairway wood.
- Reduced Sole Width Design allows less contact between sole and turf for more consistency from fairway or rough conditions.
- Semi-Shallow 33mm Face Height is matched perfectly to the head shape for lower CG and ease of play from any lie condition.
- Available 16° (4-wood or #1 hybrid iron), 18.5° (5-wood or #2 hybrid iron), 21° (7-wood or #3 hybrid iron), and 24.5° (9-wood or #4 hybrid iron).
You can have one of the finest designs in golf cutom fit for your swing and your ability by one of America’s Best 100 Clubfitters and Golf Professionals. Over 40 years experience in swing dynamics and fitting dynamics to insure the best fit for you.