Game improvement investment cast stainless steel iron design with progressive blade height, and a semi-wide sole iron
- Progressive blade height design graduates through the set from semi-shallow on the long irons to conventional blade height on the short irons to position the CG low on the lower loft irons but conventional on the higher loft irons.
- Semi-wide, symmetrical width sole design with face-to-back sole radius and blunt leading edge achieves clean, solid contact through all grass/turf conditions.
- Undercut back cavity combines with semi-wide sole to keep CG lower for more game improvement launch angle assistance
- Twin Weight Bores allow for a maximum headweight addition of 15g to satisfy any combination of custom length and shaft weight fitting considerations.
- Precision investment cast from 431 stainless steel for ease in loft/lie bending, finished in a bright satin finish with attractive cosmetic highlights. Available in RH in #3-PW, AW, SW and in LH in #4-PW.
You can have one of the finest designs in golf cutom fit for your swing and your ability by one of America’s Best 100 Clubfitters and Golf Professionals. Over 40 years experience in swing dynamics and fitting dynamics to insure the best fit for you.